FOR FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS WISHING TO RENT EQUIPMENT, STUDIO SPACE, OR THE GRIP TRUCK IN DALLAS,TEXAS, IT’S IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3.
Equipment Rental Agreement
In order to get you on your way without delay, we need the following from you:
- Completely fill out and return the Rental Account Agreement.
- Provide a copy of your current Driver’s License and Credit Card (front & back).
- Provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance naming Bolt Productions as Additional Insured and as
Loss Payee, with limits not less than $1,000,000.00 for General Liability Insurance, including Premises
Liability and Product/Completed Operations Liability Insurance and the full replacement cost of rented
equipment on an All Risk, Replacement Cost basis.
Rental equipment must be returned in the manner it was rented.
Certificate of Insurance
The sample download form below has dollar amounts filled in that are required for equipment and grip truck rental.
Insurance protects us all and Bolt Productions requires our customers to have a Certificate of Insurance (COI) on file. Please be aware that there are many types of insurance and as such, a general Certificate of Liability may NOT protect you against damage, loss, or theft of rental photo equipment or grip truck incidents. More often than not insurance companies require a special provision, or “rider” to be placed on your existing policy to name specific articles to be insured.All policies submitted to Bolt Productions are required to include at least the following:
- Name Bolt Productions the additionally insured or loss payee
- Specifically state that the policy is for rented photo equipment (or equivalent verbiage) or grip truck rental
- Policy value is equal to, or greater than, the replacement value of the rented equipment
Please feel free to download this sample policy to help explain the requirements. The red text on the sample form hi-lights the important information required on a policy.
As always, discuss with your insurance agency or agent, exactly what is covered and for what amount in your policy.
Studio Rental Contract
If you wish to rent the studio please download our Studio Rental Contract. The form allows you to use the Typewriter Tool in Adobe Reader to fill in the appropriate spaces and email directly to Bolt Productions.
By submitting the form and receiving confirmation from Bolt Productions, it will serve as a guarantee of your reservation and also explain the requirements and guidelines of Bolt Production’s rental studio. We want your experience to be as successful and safe as possible for you and your clients.
New at Bolt: The Fiilex Test Drive, a one week rental program to try Fiilex lighting gear for 1 week.
These six kits are offered for the test drive
- Matrix (K164 kit, Barndoors, Fresnel)
- Q1000-DC (K154 kit, 8 Inch Fresnel, Para Softbox)
- Q500-DC (K152 kit, 8 Inch Fresnel, Para Softbox)
- Q500-AC (K151 kit, 8 Inch Fresnel, Para Softbox)
- K412 kit (2x P360EX, 2x P180E)
- K302 kit (3x P360EX)
To be eligible for the test drive program you must fill out a rental agreement form and provide a fedex number for shipping. If you do not have a Fedex number, we will bill you ground shipping.
The test drive gives you a chance to test the gear for 1 week.