Motorola CP200 2-Way Radio (Walkie Talkie) w/ Speaker Mic
Motorola CP200 2-Way Radio
$12.50 per day
The Motorola CP200 portable two-way radio provides crisp, clear audio at any volume, in any environment. The increase communication flexibility and lightweight ergonomic design makes the radio one of the best to rent for any of your production needs. The optional rechargeable battery can be rented along with the radio, to ensure radio readiness.
Features Quick Call signaling through Push-to-Talk ID capability, operations on 4 or 16 channels, programmable buttons, private line codes, bright sensors, and priority channels.
All rentals require insurance to protect not only our equipment, but also the renter.
Please provide a Certificate of Insurance to have on file prior to the pick up of your rental.
- Walktie Talkie with Speaker Mic
- Features Quik CallTM and MDC 1200 signaling
- Flexible channel capacity (4 or 16)
- Push-to-Talk button with maximum tactile response
- Two programmable buttons
- Private line codes (PLCs)
- Bright LED sensors
- Large rotary channel selector
- Diecast chassis
- Priority Channel
- 4 5 and 2 Watt Features: Yes
- Frequency band: VHF, UHF
- Power: 2W & 5W
- Estimated battery life:10 hours
- Standard battery chemistry type: Nickel Cadmium
- Frequency range: VHF: 136–162, 146–174MHz; UHF: 403–440, 438–470, 465–495MHz
- Coverage area: Programming software allows adjustable power output for varying coverage
- Adjustable power levels: Yes
- Repeater capable: Yes