Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens GM is a telephoto zoom lens designed for E-mount mirrorless and cinema cameras.
Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 E-Mount Lens GM
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Four ED Elements & Two Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear & Super Sonic Wave AF Motors
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Eleven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Lens Rental Rates
All rentals require insurance to protect not only our equipment, but also the renter.
Please provide a Certificate of Insurance to have on file prior to the pick up of your rental.
- Sony Lens with Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- UV Filter
- XA element with superior surface precision to effectively reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations from imagery.
- One extra-low dispersion element and one Super ED element are featured in the lens design, too, and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections flare, and ghosting.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for pleasing bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM system
- A dust and moisture-sealed design
The lens is fully compatible with most Sony E-mount cameras.
|Focal length||24-70 mm|
|Aperture||f/2.8 – f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E (Full-Frame)|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||84° – 34°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.25’ (38 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.45 x 5.35” (87.6 x 136 mm)|
|Weight||1.95 lb (886 g)|